Markhor Kudu Camo Veil Trekking Backpack
The new KUDU backpack is very light and compact. This backpack is especially suitable for hunting in hot climates thanks to its honeycomb foam back and neon-orange breathable mesh straps.
Ideal for hunting in hot countries (safaris), shooting in summer, in the day, small game, etc.
In addition, this backpack is elegant and harmonious with its green color, its beige buckles and straps and its anthracite gray mesh back.
- Main material: Waterproof, resistant and silent fabric.
- Back: New 3D backrest of high density foam wrapped in honeycomb mesh "anthracite gray to evacuate perspiration and marry the shape of the back.
- Straps: neon orange breathable mesh, chest strap, clips for the weapon strap. Clips for the water bag tube (right or left).
- Belt: adjustable with loops.
- Hydration pocket: Pre-equipped to receive a bag of water.
- Compartments: 1 main compartment.
- Pockets: 1 pocket on the front of the bag.
- Zippers: New reversed YKK zipper (the world reference for zippers).
- Access: to the main compartment by 1 opening in the upper part of the bag.
- Support for accessories: 1 outer loop to hold a bird support strap, carry handle.
- Weight: 0.485 kg.
- Dimensions: 44 x 28 x 11 cm.
- Volume: 10L
Adjustment: To adjust the bag to its size, it is important to adjust the bag carefully, make minor adjustments and make sure the bag is the correct size. We must make sure that the shoulder strap passes over the shoulder from the back panel without leaving the shoulder at any time. The belt should be tight and placed over the iliac crest (the weight is at the waist), depending on the fit, there should be enough space to remove or add layers of clothing.
Being an extremely durbale product, it is built for years of use and treatment in the harshest conditions.
However, we can take basic measures for your care and maintenance:
· After each trip, clean the backpack: shake dirt, clean and remove any stain, with warm water
· If it gets wet, tend it protected from the sun and in a ventilated area
· Open all the belts
· Keep the backpack in a cool and dry place