Markhor ELK MTN 45L Hunting Backpack
The technical backpack ELK EVO Mtn 45 is equipped with a new comfortable backrest.
This backpack is not designed to carry an animal inside, but it can possibly carry a deer or a goat (there is no anti-blood bag). Combines transport efficiency with ideally distributed loads, functionality with your special firearms or bow, variable opening to help load the bag, direct access to the bottom of the bag to prevent it from emptying to retrieve an object Located at the bottom, ect ... In addition, this backpack is elegant and harmonious with its new Realtree Xtra camouflage, beige buckles and straps and beige honeycomb mesh back.
This bag is very versatile, perfect for travelers because it counts as cabin luggage. Ideal for hunting on horseback since it is light, flexible and compact.
- Main material: waterproof, strong and silent fabric made of Camo Desolve Veil® and Cordura®.
- Back: New anatomical high-density 3D foam backing wrapped with honeycomb mesh to absorb perspiration and adapt to the shape of the back.
Its preformed aluminum frame stabilizes the load and guarantees good flexibility.
- Braces: padded with 3D mesh honeycomb mesh, chest strap and reinforced cargo reminders. Support handles and clips for the gun belt. Clips for the water bag tube (right or left).
- Belt: With 3 D of high density foam and honeycomb mesh, non-removable.
- Hydration pocket: Pre-equipped to receive a bag of water.
- Compartments: 1 main compartment with separation (2 compartments).
- Pockets: 2 side pockets with reinforcements, for the flap 1 outer pocket and 1 inner pocket (net), 2 pockets on the belt.
- Zippers: New inverted YKK zippers (the worldwide reference for zippers)
- Access: to the main compartment through a variable opening to help load the bag.
- Support for accessories: two straps with clips and protection + pocket for the rod to carry a firearm or bow, holding points in the lower part of the bag, fluorescent cap for security (in the flap) and signaling of the bag (practice when night falls to find your bag).
- Brown bag delivered with the bag or white for camouflage in snow time (option). Transport handle.
- Compression: 1 compression strap on each side to adjust the volume of the bag to the material that is carried with 2 elastic pockets to carry a weapon laterally or a telescope tripod, seat and poles.
- Option: High resistance transport net with adjustable straps and aluminum hooks to carry an additional load in the bag (trophy, deer ...)
- Weight: 2120 g.
- Dimensions: 56 x 35 x 19 cm.
- Volume: 45 liters.
You can buy the ELK MTN 45L backpack in the following versions
· ELK MTN 45L Camo Max 1 - ref: 301530
· ELK MTN 45L Green - ref: 301531
· ELK MTN 45L Evo Veil Camo - ref: 301566
· ELK MTN 45L Evo Green - ref: 301590
Adjustment: To adjust the bag to its size, it is important to adjust the bag carefully, make minor adjustments and make sure the bag is the correct size. We must make sure that the shoulder strap passes over the shoulder from the back panel without leaving the shoulder at any time. The belt should be tight and placed over the iliac crest (the weight is at the waist), depending on the fit, there should be enough space to remove or add layers of clothing.
Being an extremely durbale product, it is built for years of use and treatment in the harshest conditions.
However, we can take basic measures for your care and maintenance:
· After each trip, clean the backpack: shake dirt, clean and remove any stain, with warm water
· If it gets wet, tend it protected from the sun and in a ventilated area
· Open all the belts
· Keep the backpack in a cool and dry place