Bushnell Engage X binoculars are the perfect combination of performance, capacity and affordability with a lifetime warranty. Intended for the practice of outdoor activities, with a lightweight and waterproof composition.
All ENGAGE models have a standard tripod adapter.
These binoculars are a true off-road option due to their robustness, which is the same for carrying them as basic equipment in the backpack, for weekend field trips or on a hunting day. EDC.
Construction and chassis
· Strong and resistant, but not excessively heavy (frame made of magnesium), with good balance and enough weight to be easy to stabilize.
· They are not excessively bulky, and this makes them easy to transport.
· Option of folding on themselves.
· Ergonomic, with rubber coating, and with some strategic rough areas to guarantee its grip with wet hands.
· Protective cover.
· Protection technology for “EXO Barrier” lenses.
· Also exceptional depth of field. Being able to keep an eye on what is happening outside of your main objective.
· Lenses made with ecological glass, lead-free and are totally waterproof, meet the IPX7 military certification.
· An outer sanity carry bag.
· A smaller protective bag, which also doubles as a lens cleaning cloth.
· Rubber covers for the front and rear lenses.
· Durable and comfortable padded strap.
· Power x Objective diameter (mm.): 10x42
· Field of view (m. To 1000m.): 102
· Standard size
· Focus system: central
· Roof prism system
· Prism material: Bak-4
· Lens Coating: Full Multi-Treatment
· Minimum focus (m.): 4.5
· Pupil exit (mm.): 4.1
· Distance from eye to eyepiece (mm.): 18
· Total length (mm.): 150
· Weight (g.): 620
· Waterproof / Anti-fog: IPX7
· Tripod adapter: yes
· Caps: Twist-Up
· Color: Camo