➤Complete equipment for Stalks
Vortex Diamondback Tactical Scope
The new Vortex Diamondback Tactical 6-24x50 scope is a very versatile scope as it presents tactical characteristics with a wide range of magnifications. Thanks to its EBR-2C reticle in the focal close-up, we will be able to easily calculate our most distant shots. In addition, it is very resistant to shocks, since it is made of a single piece of high-quality aeronautical aluminum. These characteristics make the Vortex Diamondback Tactical scope an ideal scope for long distance stalking and shooting, offering great reliability and precision.
· XD Lens Elements: XD lens treatment. Extra Low Dispersion (XD) lens treatment increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in highly sharp vision.
· XR Plus Fully Multi-Coated: The patented XR Plus Fully Multi-Coated Premium coatings offer the highest level of light transmission, interspersing multiple anti-reflective layers on all lenses for maximum brightness and contrast.
· Nitrogen Gas: Purged and sealed in anti-humidity and anti-fog nitrogen gas.
· Waterproof: Waterproof visor, designed to offer maximum performance in the harshest conditions.
· Shock Proof: Shockproof and recoil resistant construction.
Specifications of the Vortex Diamondback Tactical 6-24x50 scope:
· Tube: 30 mm.
· Reticle: EBR-2C (MOA) AND EBR-2C (MRAD)
· Focal Plane: FFP
· Lighting: no
· Eye-lens distance: 99 mm.
· Turret: Tall Exposed Tactical
· Field of View: 18-4.5 ft / yds.
· Length: 36.83 cm
· Weight: 697 g