Swarovski SLC 8x42 HD Binoculars
The combination of focusing mechanism, lightweight magnesium housing and easy-to handle ergonomics guarantees of the Swarovski SLC 8x42 HD binoculars.
The high performance with fluoride-containing HD lenses minimise interfering colour fringing for maximum fidelity, perfect contrast, and impressive transmission.
- 91% Light transmission.
- Impressive transmission of lifelike, high-contrast images.
- Optimised Swarobright, Swarodur and Swarotop coatings.
- Non-stick coating makes cleaning particularly easy (Swaroclean system).
- Large exit pupil distance for increased viewing comfort, especially for spectacle wearers.
- Wide-angle eyepiece for exceptionally large field of view.
- Built-in dioptric compensation.
- Optimised roof-prism system with P-coating.
- 4-lens objective with excellent light-gathering qualities.
- Precise close range focusing to below 2m.
- Light, rugged magnesium housing.
- Easy-to-handle, smooth focusing ring.
- Patented centre focus system allows rapid focusing.
- Dirt-proof, dust-proof and watertight (4m) on account of interior focusing.
- Removable twist-in eyecups with interim adjustment stages.
- No fogging due to nitrogen filling.
- Tripod connection thread.
- Ergonomic design.
- Perfect handling due to optimised weight balance.
- Thumb depressions for a secure grip.
- Easy and quick to use even when wearing gloves.
- Pleasant, easy-to-handle rubber armouring even when cold.
- Snap shot adapter
- Field bag,
- Eyepiece cover
- Objective lens cover
- Lift carrying strap
(Technical data attached)