Sig Sauer Romeo7 Red Dot
The full-size red dot sight ROMEO7 offers the civilian and armed professional a robust 1x aiming solution optimized for today's MSR platforms, regardless of caliber. The life of the battery lasts an astonishing 62,500 hours (in an average setting) and the low AA battery compartment allows a quick replacement of the battery without having to remove the gun sight. The high performance lens coating not only allows excellent light transmission and zero distortion, but also allows for the highest possible point brightness. It features a low dispersion (LD) glass lens design with high performance coatings for excellent light transmission and zero distortion. Point 2 MOA is optimal for close quarters combat for a mid-range target combat. The ROMEO7 includes a standard QD bracket and a fixed low clearance bracket to fit a variety of systems. Water resistant (IPX-7 rated for full water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog proof performance. The ROMEO7 was designed with the centerline of the optical axis at 1.535 "above the top of a Picatinny rail interface M1913 for compatibility with night vision.
LIGHTING ACTIVATED BY MOTION (MOTAC ™)
Activated through a technology of detection of the same movement, Motac turns on instantly when detecting movement and deactivates when it stops doing it to prolong the useful life of the battery.
The lens baths, enormously effective, antireflective and with a very wide bandwidth, reduce the reflection of the surfaces to enormously low levels in the whole visible spectrum, providing a transmission of light of superior level.
STEALTH ID ™
Industrial design of the electro-optic inspired by our legendary weapons; The trapezoidal surfaces of the protection against deflection blur the shape and visibility of the optics together with the sawing of the slide or the frame of the weapon and the style of the handle to increase the functionality of all SIG SAUER electrooptics.
Technical features of the red dot Sig Sauer Romeo7
- Design of low dispersion (LD) glass lenses with high performance coatings for excellent light transmission and zero distortion. MOA point -2 is optimal for short-quarter battles for a mid-range target combat
- 6061 aluminum body CNC machined for extreme robustness and durability
- Manual lighting controls.
- MOTAC ™ (Motion Activated Illumination) comes on when it detects movement and turns off when it does not. Provides optimal operational safety and improved battery life of 62,500 hours in medium lighting environments
- Ready to mount with a low profile cross bolt M1913 STANAG compatible bracket and 1.535 "QD lifting bracket.
- Water resistant (IPX-7 rated for full water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog proof performance
· Romeo7 - Full Size Red Dot 1x30mm - retícula 2 Punto rojo MOA - ref: 047-SOR71001