Red dot Vortex SPARC II
The SPARC II Vortex red dot offers an ultra-compact and lightweight design, the robust one-piece body, made of aircraft-grade aluminum, sealed with an O-ring that allows the red dot to be waterproof and anti-fog. With the SPARC II the shooter can reach his target quickly, allowing the shooter to adjust the brightness of the red dot in daylight from 2 MOA to ten intensity levels, with very easy to use controls, in addition this red dot has memory and it returns each time it is turned on at the last intensity used. The versatile mounting system of multiple heights allows it to adapt to all types of weapons, mounted on the standard Weaver or Picatinny bases.
· Nitrogen gas: Purging and sealing in nitrogen gas anti humidity and anti-fog.
· Waterproof: Waterproof viewer, designed to offer maximum performance in the harshest conditions.
· Shockproff: Manufactured shockproof and recoil.
· Reticle: Bright Red Dot (2MOA)
· Light intensity levels: 10 positions.
· Eye-lens distance: Without limit.
· Length: 7.87 cm.
· Weight: 167 g.