Markhor Monteria Evo V Hunting Backpack
The MONTERIA EVOLUTION V 28 L backpack is equipped with a comfortable AIR TEX Back fluo orange system, very effective to evacuate perspiration.
This bag is very versatile, perfect for travelers because it can go by plane as cabin luggage.
Ideal for hunting, beaten, small game, etc ...
In addition, this backpack is elegant and harmonious with its green color, its beige loops and straps.
- Main material: Waterproof, resistant and silent fabric in green and sanity colors.
- Rear: AIR TEX system, orange fluo back (stretched net) to evacuate perspiration and match the shape of the back.
- Straps: padded with mesh mesh 3 D mesh, chest strap and load recovery. Clips for the water bag tube (right or left).
- Belt: With high density 3D foam and honeycomb mesh with 2 zipped pockets.
- Hydration pocket: Pre-equipped to receive a bag of water.
- Compartments: 1 main compartment.
- Pockets: 2 side pockets with reinforcements, 1 open front pocket, for the flap: 1 outer pocket and 1 inner pocket, 2 pockets on the waist.
- Zippers: New reversed YKK zipper (the world reference for zippers).
- Access: to the main compartment through an opening in the upper part of the bag.
- Accessory support: fluorescent cap for security (on the flap) and bag signage (practice when night falls to find your bag). Transport handle. 2 buckles
- Compression: 2 compression straps on each side to adjust the volume of the bag to the material and to carry a side tripod seat.
- Weight: 1,400 g.
- Dimensions: 45 x 29 x 20 cm.
- Volume: 28 liters.
You can buy the Monteria Evo V 28 backpack in the following versions
· Monteria Evo V 28 Green - ref: 301599
· Monteria Evo V 28 Camo Veil - ref: 301600
· Monteria Evo V 28 Camo Max 1- ref: 301601
Adjustment: To adjust the bag to its size, it is important to adjust the bag carefully, make minor adjustments and make sure the bag is the correct size. We must make sure that the shoulder strap passes over the shoulder from the back panel without leaving the shoulder at any time. The belt should be tight and placed over the iliac crest (the weight is at the waist), depending on the fit, there should be enough space to remove or add layers of clothing.
Being an extremely durbale product, it is built for years of use and treatment in the harshest conditions.
However, we can take basic measures for your care and maintenance:
· After each trip, clean the backpack: shake dirt, clean and remove any stain, with warm water
· If it gets wet, tend it protected from the sun and in a ventilated area
· Open all the belts
· Keep the backpack in a cool and dry place