➤Complete equipment for Stalks
Leupold VX-3i Scope
When the light begins to fade, you will want to have the Leupold VX-3i. Shooters will enjoy brightness, color fidelity and resolution even in the worst weather conditions. Separating the skin of the deer from the bark of the trees or the antlers of the branches becomes easy with the VX-3i. Although you can not make more light, the VX-3i will give you more with the light you already have.
There is a reason why the Leupold VX-3i has become the favorite viewer of the United States. Twilight's maximum light management system provides maximum brightness and enhanced contrast across the entire field of vision. The easy-to-turn power selector can be turned quickly even with gloves. The hermetic seal guarantees an anti-fog performance for a lifetime.
· Exterior lenses are treated with DiamondCoat 2 for increased light transmission and abrasion resistance.
· The scope cover protects your valuable VX-3i scope during transport or when not in use.
· Quick focus lockable eyepiece for a safe focus of the reticle.
· Max Twilight light management system, this system reduces brightness, maximizes light transmission and balances colors to develop the highest possible contrast.
· Dual polarization spring mounting system, the system exerts up to 30% more retention force on the erector, essentially eliminating the erector's play.
You can buy the VX-3i scope in the following versions:
· VX-3i 3.5-10x56mm (30mm) Metric Matte Illum. German 4 Dot
- Increases: 3.5-10x
- Diameter of the bell: 56 mm
- 30mm diameter tube
- 6061-T6 aeronautical aluminum tube
- Length: 31.2 cm
- Weight: 561 g
- Reticle: Illum. German 4 Dot
- Field of vision at 100m: 3.5x - 9,9 m / 10x - 3,7 m
- Eye distance: 9.4 / 11.2 cm
· VX-3i 3.5-10x56mm (30mm) Metric Matte Illum. German 4 Dot ( Ref: 171152 )