➤Complete equipment for Stalks
Leupold QR Mount Base
Bases built in forged and machined steel.
The QR mounts are disassembled and assembled quickly. The lever is rotated forward and an eccentric on the axis of the lever engages the base of the ring, pulling it down and forward on the base, securing it solidly in its "zero" position.
NOTE: Do not tighten the QR mounts too much. With the hand it is enough (with the fingers). A tighter closure does not mean a more precise adjustment.
Available versions of the Leupold QR bases
· QR Antonio Zoli 2-PC - ref: 51344
· QR Browning AB3 2-PC - ref: 172052
· QR Browning A-BOLT 2-PC - ref: 50057
· QR Browning BAR 2-PC - ref: 51223
· QR Browning X-BOLT 2-PC - ref: 66080
· QR Mauser FN 2-PC - ref: 50056
· QR REM. 700 2-PC - ref: 50050
· QR Sako 2-PC - ref: 53066
· QR Sauer 202, 2-PC - ref: 50215
· QR Sauer 90/200 2-PC - ref: 50061
· QR Savage 10/110R, 2-PC - ref: 55761
· QR STEYR SBS -MANNLICHER 2-PC - ref: 60656
· QR TIKKA T3/T3X 2-PC - ref: 114976
· QR TIKKA T3/WHITETAIL HUNTER 2-PC - ref: 114976
· QR WINCHESTER 70 2-PC - ref: 50054
· QR WINCHESTER XPR 2-PC - ref: 174495