Red Dot Leupold Freedom RDS 1x34 1 MOA
Leupold novelty of 2019, the red dot Freedom RDS strip of robustness and durability, with more than 70 years of experience in optics, this red dot is as hard as a rock.
· Built for shooters, hunters and tactical operations
· Two different models: with turrets of 1/4 MOA and another with BDC elevation turret with adjustment up to 500 yards
· Designed to be able to incorporate the Leupold CDS
The red dot scope Leupold Freedom RDS stands out from the others, by the possibility of incorporating the CDS system, the BDC ballistic turret that makes the longer shots easier to perform.
Unlike other red spots on the market, it has brutal characteristics, optimal color fidelity and superior lens clarity make the edges of the image sharp. With Leupold's Twilight Red Dot system, it helps you see more with less light, made to operate in twilight, when more dams are in range.
Red Point of 1 MOA
For more precision, it has a red dot of 1 MOA, which is activated with the push of a button. Provides a clear, accurate system when aiming. An ideal small point to shoot at a greater distance. The red dot RDS has the MST sensor Leupold motion sensor, which causes the viewer to turn off after 5 minutes of inactivity. When it detects movement again, it turns on instantly, so that it is ready. There is a manual mode that allows the viewer to turn off when it is not in use.
Possible to select eight lighting settings, which makes it easy to see in low light conditions or midday sun.
Designed, machined and assembled in Oregon, it is built to withstand a lifetime of abusive treatment with scratch resistant lenses and 100% fog and waterproof construction. It is supported to account for excessive use, verified by the "Punisher", the machine responsible for simulating the recoil, exclusive to Leupold, which subjects each model to more than 5000 impacts. Each impact has 3 times the recoil of a .308 Win caliber rifle.
Its ultralight construction causes the recoil energy to be dispersed for a class leading durability, in addition, it is tested with the same exacting standards of military optics. The Leupold Freedom RDS will not let you down.
· Motion sensor technology (MST). 1 MOA red dot with motion sensor technology (MST). The MST system turns off the lighting after five minutes of inactivity and turns it back on at the first motion detection.
· Twilight System Red Dot. The Twilight Red Dot System helps you see more with less light, and also provides great color consistency and superior lens clarity.
· BDC turret. Designed to work with the popular LEUPOLD CDS (Custom Marking System), the BDC lift turret makes longer shots much easier. Once you have zeroed your rifle, you can reset the turret and then make shooting adjustments in meters instead of MOAs. Therefore, if your target is 500 meters away, simply turn the turret to position 5 and aim at the target.
· Guaranteed for life. Designed to withstand a lifetime of harsh treatment, the Freedom RDS features scratch resistant lenses, 100% fog resistant and waterproof construction. In addition, it has survived the "Punisher", that is, it is tested and verified to work in the harshest conditions.
· Reticle: Red dot 1 MOA Dot illum.
· Power x Target diameter (mm.): 1x36
· Finish: Mate
· Tube: 34mm
· Reticle: Red dot 1 MOA illum.
· Field of vision (m.to 100m.): 40.1
· Correction of the point of impact per click (mm to 100m): 7.27
· Distance from eye to eyepiece (mm.): Unlimited
· Total length (mm.): 135
· Weight (g.): 196
· Waterproof / Anti-fog: yes
· Battery: CR 2032