➤Complete equipment for Stalks
Binoculars Leupold BX-4 PRO GUIDE HD
The Leupold BX-4 Pro Guide HD binoculars are one of the most advanced optical solutions on the market, which maintains a relatively contained price.
Its range of increases, weight and the diameter of lenses make it a relatively balanced proposal and an all-terrain for the natural environment.
They are compact and lightweight, the Leupold BX-4 PRO GUIDE HD has been built around the light management system of Leupold, the Twilight Max. This technology gives binoculars unique features: unrivaled brightness, sharpness, edge-to-edge clarity and advanced glare control, helping to see more details with less light. All this added, makes twilight hours, are one of the favorites of American hunters.
· Compact size and light weight, only 680 g, thanks to its open bridge design.
· 100% Resistant to water and fog.
· Robust aeronautical aluminum housing, covered by a rubber coating that provides a firm grip.
· Transmits a clear and sharp output image, perfectly round and practically without edge distortion.
· Ergonomic design that guarantees a good fit for all types of hands, no matter what size they have.
· Lens system with multiple proprietary coatings, which guarantees maximum brightness, clarity, contrast and color fidelity.
· Use of BAK 4 prism, which produces a zero edge distortion.
· High definition calcium fluoride lenses, which ensure incredible clarity at all levels of magnification.
· Prismas type "roof" coated in phase, which significantly increase the resolution of the image, offering a clear view from edge to edge of the visual field.
· Twilight Max light management system, which extends the effective use of the device up to 20 minutes more in twilight hours. Eliminates 85% more of the diffuse light, produced by the reflections, than other optics.
· Equipped with eye lenses that are projected by rotation, with a generous relief for the eyes, enabling a comfortable and prolonged visualization.
· The focus button is very easy to use. It moves very smoothly, with little friction and is perfectly placed for comfortable adjustments and even with gloved hands.
· The BX-4 Pro Guide HD binoculars come with Pro Gear accessories: Go Afield shoulder strap, binocular case, lens covers and a lens cloth.
Power x Target diameter (mm.): 10x42
Field of vision (m. To 1000m.): 109
Prism system: ceiling
Prism material: Bak-4
Lens coating: Multi Complete
Minimum focus (m.): 2.3
Pupil output (mm.): 4.2
Distance from eye to eyepiece (mm.): 16
Total length (mm.): 142
Weight (g.): 686
Waterproof / Anti-fog: yes
Adapter for tripod: no