Fenix LD12 is a flashlight with side mode switch. It offers 4 brightness levels, Strobe and SOS. Using only one AA battery, it delivers a max 320-lumen output and a max 100-hour long runtime! Featuring the exquisite and compact design, user-friendly interface and waterproofing to IPX-8 Standard, Fenix LD12 is extremely suitable for hiking, camping and EDC.
- Outdoor sports
- Cree XP-G2 (R5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline ) battery
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Side mode switch in the front, fast and convenient
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Turbo Mode: up to 320 lumens of power, a runtime of 2h and 20min and a max distance of 87m
- Mid Mode: up to 65 lumens of power, a runtime of 4h and 45min and a max distance of 87m
- Low Mode: up to 30 lumens of power, a runtime of 10h and 15min and a max distance of 87m
- Strobe Mode: up to 125 lumens of power and a max distance of 87m.
- SOS Mode: up to 65 lumens of power and a max distance of 87m.