Bushnell Advance Micro Reflex Sight Red Point
The Bushnell Advance Red Dot is Bushnell's red dot adapted for use as a short weapon. In addition, with its red dot size 5 MOAs already conditions its range of use for short distance. Includes the Glock No. 1 mounting plate and also a base to be placed on a Picatinny rail.
The design of the Bushnell Advance Micro Reflex Sight forces it to be small, only 44mm in length and 62g in weight, but it has a great robustness, as is characteristic of Bushnell, since, due to the pistol slides and the constant knocking, They have special resistance characteristics.
One of the big problems of low quality red dots is the loss of zero and the blinking of the dot. In the Bushnell Advance Red Dot belongs to the range AR OPTICS, guarantee of reliability, designed to withstand military use.
It offers an adjustment range of 160 MOA of correction, with 80 MOAs of correction above and 80 below, it can be adjusted to 0 to adapt itself to any platform.
With up and down buttons that protrude slightly from the case, the brightness settings will be easy to achieve and produce an audible click when going up or down, a feature to consider. It has a total of 10 levels of brightness available.
· Black color with red dot reticle of 5 MOAs
· Waterproof construction. Optics sealed by o-rings, remain dry inside
· Shockproof construction, ready to withstand blows, explosions, falls and irregular surroundings
· Purging with fog-proof nitrogen
· Battery life of more than 5 years, low power consumption
· Power x Target diameter (mm.): 1x
· Finish: Mate
· Tube: 30mm
· Reticle: Red dot 5 MOA illum.
· Field of vision (m.to 100m.): Unlimited
· Correction of the point of impact per click (mm to 100m): 14.54
· Lens coating: Multi Complete
· Distance from eye to eyepiece (mm.): Unlimited
· Total length (mm.): 44
· Weight (g.): 62
· Waterproof / Anti-fog: yes