Aimpoint Micro H-2 Red Dot Sight 2MOA
The Aimpoint Micro H-2 Red Dot 2MOA is a result of feedback coming from hard core customers desiring an even more hard core Micro sight. With a redesigned and reinforced house body, as well as flip-up covers protecting the lenses, the Micro H-2 can withstand all types of environmental conditions.
Thanks to new optical lenses and cutting edge lens coatings, the optical performance and the shape and clarity of the red dot are radically improved.
Aimpoint Micro series sights are small, light and rugged red dot sights developed for hunting, sport shooting, military and law enforcement applications
· Integral Weaver- and Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment.
· ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery (Over 5 years of continuous use).
· Improved optics to increase the light transmission, the red dot is more distinct and clear.
· Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA).
· Optical magnification: 1x
· Eye relief: Unlimited.
· Temperature range operation: -30°C to 60°C (-20°F to 140°F).
· Immersion, static: Submersible to 15 ft, 5 m.
· Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer.
· See through flip-up lens covers to make sure your optical lenses are always dry and clean.
· Fully waterproof.
· Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil.
· Stainless steel "helicoil" threads to prevent damaging of threads of the mount.
· Precision adjustment for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required.
· 12 settings for use in daylight and low light conditions.
· Battery: One 3V Lithium battery, type CR2032.
Download your zeroing target here.